Re: Corel/Linux OS

Le 2000-04-24 15:58:40 -0700, Angel M. Hernandez écrivait :
> I'm using Linux OS from Corel and I'm having problems trying to access my floppy drive from the Desktop. Please can anyboby help me? Also I would like to buy a instructions book, if there is any, about Debian Linux. Thank you.

You might want to look at :

http://www.debian.org/distrib/books

which list the available books about Debian.

Also, from what I've heard, "Learning Debian/GNU Linux"
seems to be quite good :

http://www.oreilly.com/catalog/debian

I am a bit unsure of what you use to access your floppy drive from
the Desktop. To access a floppy drive, you probably need to mount it
first with "fdmount" or "xvmount".

Hope it helps.

--
Jean-Philippe Guérard