Re: Problem connecting with ISP - update

Hi,

Thanks, but I've still not managed to make it work. Maybe I'm not doing
this right. I tried it like this:

  CONNECT \d\c
  "" ppp

but that didn't work. I tried to take \d and \c out, tried to toggle
quiet mode (\qppp), put ppp within quotation marks, but nothing worked.
Am I missing something here?

regards,

Guðmundur