Re: good IMAP server?

On Mon, 24 Apr 2000, nate@firetrail.com wrote:

> I was using UW imapd up until those overflows were discovered. and am on
> the hunt for a new (good) IMAP server. freshmeat doesnt have a very big
> listing of imap servers:

FYI, I just uploaded 4.7c which fixes those problems (or at least covers
them over :-)

Realisticly there isn't too much to worry about.  The more alarming thing
is he authors cavalier attitude which doesn't exactly inspire confidence.

Still if there is something better out there, I'd like to hear about it
(and maybe package it?)  What about HP OpenMail?

--
Jaldhar H. Vyas <jaldhar@debian.org>