dhcp in dbootstrap AND kernel modules

I see the archives are still not working... :(

*** FIRST QUESTION ***

I am trying to install Debian with apt from an ftp but I can't get my network configured.

I am connected to the internet with cable, I have an external cable modem, and I'm using a regular ethernet card (Realtek, with slackware I configured it as ne2k-pci).

I have a dynamic IP, so I have to use dhcp, and I don't know what to write when dbootstrap asks me about my IP address (I tougth of writing 192.168.0.1), but I don't know when is it going to get my real IP.

How do I configure my network?

*** SECOND QUESTION ***

Another question I have is with the kernel modules in dbootstrap, when it asks me about block devices, should I install "cdrom"? I have a normal Toshiba 40X ATAPI CD-ROM.

Thanks for all your help.

/*
 * Eduardo Hidalgo Contreras (Azteca).
 * eduardo@tij.cetys.mx  azteca79@yahoo.com
 * Tijuana, B.C., México.
 * "¡Hasta la Victoria Siempre!" - Ernesto "Che" Guevara
*/