Re: Netscape 6 Saga

Thanks I figured out the solution after I sent the email.
Does anyone know how to make an executable Icon on the desktop to start
Netscape.  I am running Window Maker/Fvwm mostly.

Dan

---- Ben Collins <bcollins@debian.org> wrote:
> > we had a _long_ thread about this some days ago.
> >
> > simplest solution: in non-root xterm run "xhost localhost"
> >

> In this case the proper solution is to run it as normal user.
>
> --
> /  Ben Collins  --  ...on that fantastic voyage...  --  Debian GNU/Linux
>   \
> `  bcollins@debian.org  --  bcollins@openldap.org  --  bcollins@linux.com
>  '

To get your own FREE ZDNet Onebox - FREE voicemail, email, and fax,
all in one place - sign up today at http://www.zdnetonebox.com