Netscape 6 Saga

I get the following error while I try running Netscape 6 PR1.

.//run-mozilla.sh ./mozilla-bin
MOZILLA_FIVE_HOME=/usr/package
  LD_LIBRARY_PATH=/ust/package:/usr/package/Cool
      XPCS_HOME=/usr/package/Cool
      MOZ_PROGRAM=./mozilla-bin
      MOZ_TOOLKIT=
        moz_debug=0
     moz_debugger=
RegSelf Unicode to Big5 converter complete
RegSelf Unicode to x-x-big5 converter complete
RegSelf Big5 to Unicode converter complete
*** QfaServices is being registered
nNCL: registered deferred (0)
Xlib: Client is not authorized to connect to Server

Gtk-WARNING **: cannot open display: :0.0

Does anyone know if I am missing a package or something

Thanks
Dan

To get your own FREE ZDNet Onebox - FREE voicemail, email, and fax,
all in one place - sign up today at http://www.zdnetonebox.com