re: boot disk

hi,

im currently trying to install debian 2.2, i booted with the rescue
disk and then the root disk and installed base system from the
base2_2.tgz and configured network and all modules.
After completion, i try to make a boot disk, because i run win2k on
another partition and my HD cylinders = 1027, so i've always had probs
booting linux from HD.  The boot disk creation process completes and
informs me that it failed and it might be write-protected, but its a
formatted floppy and its not write-protected....any solutions?

p.s. about a month ago, with the older version of your install disk, i
created a boot disk successfully, just not now for some reason

Any and all help would be very appreciated

Naushad