RE: STUFF to order

I just love my G400 MAX. Splendid 2D (and 3D, even)

Seems to be near perfectly supported, but you'd need to update slink's
XFree86.

Before that, I had a G200, which is nice except for its 3D performance. Yes,
I'm a Matrox fan :)

I don't know about the ATIs, however the Voodoo is a pure gamers card. Do you
need/want that?

Christian