chrooting with PAM

Has anyone set up any chrooted daemons using the PAM-ified su and
friends?  I had been running a few chrooted apps under slink (Squid, for
example) and I had to copy the linked libs as well as the binaries, and
a few other files here and there, into the chrooted working directory.

With PAM, now we are dependent upon several more libraries.  After I
copy in the pam libs, do I need to also put in copies of the pam_*.so
files under a duplicate lib/security/ directory?  Or is there some way
around this?

I've also seen references to a pam_chroot.so, how does that work?  Would
it make any of this easier?