dselect

Hello.

I'm using Debian potato on my laptop at school where I have a fast and
free internet connection. At another computer at home, I'm using Debian
slink. I would like to put potato on that computer to, but that one has no
fast & free connection. That computer uses some packages not installed my
laptop. I would like to be able to download and not install those
packages on my laptop, then use apt-move to put them on the ftp of my
laptop and upgrade the other computer.
It would also be nice if those packages were automatically updated on my
laptop every time I update the installed packages on my laptop.
Does anyone know a solution?

Admar Schoonen

PS: CC to my, since I'm not on the list