Re: Potato Installation Bug ?

Quoth Maurizio Mollicone,
> I've got the same problem, I've tried with tons of new floppies, so
> I cannot create a boot floppy...

I'll second (or third, or whatever) that.

It successfully formats the floppy, but as soon as it goes to create the
boot floppy, it fails. This is consistent accross a few different disks.

This is with potato as of about April 9th.

cheers,

damon

--
Damon Muller (dm-sig6@empire.net.au) /  It's not a sense of humor.
* Criminologist                     /  It's a sense of irony

- Running Debian GNU/Linux: Doing my bit for World Domination (tm) -