w3m for slink

Hi,

I tried compiling w3m for slink. I downloaded the w3m--orig.tar.gz,
dsc and diff.gz files from frozen source tree. As I noted that libgc5
is a required package, downloaded that also. I could compile and
install libgc5 and libgc5-dev. But when I tried to compile the w3m
source, the process aborted with the following message:

url.c: In function `check_no_proxy':
url.c:1228: dereferencing pointer to incomplete type
make[2]: *** [url.o] Error 1
make[2]: Leaving directory `/home/mas/junk/w3m-0.1.6'
make[1]: *** [all] Error 2
make[1]: Leaving directory `/home/mas/junk/w3m-0.1.6'
make: *** [build-stamp-ja] Error 2

Is there a way that I can compile w3m for slink?

Thanks,

sridhar

Sridhar M.A.                            Powered by:
University of Mysore, Manasagangotri      Debian GNU/Linux 2.1
Mysore 570 006, INDIA