Re: ppp check.

On Tue, 11 Apr 2000, Wayne Topa wrote:

> 	Subject: ppp check.
> 	Date: Tue, Apr 11, 2000 at 07:09:56PM +0200

> Quoting Kent Nyberg(vovin@footek.org):
> Kent> Is there a program to check how long one have been on ppp ?
> Kent> I used a program in windows to check how long i have been on internet.. so
> Kent> that i do not get to expensive bills :)
> Kent> So i would like one for linux :)
> Kent>
> Kent> I know its enough to check the /var/logs/ppp...
> Kent> But its not that funny :(
>
> I assume you mean "how long has this connection been active".
> IF that is what you meant them take a look at wmppp.  It shows
> a running 'on-line" time.
>
> If you meant "How long have I spent on-line this (day/week/month)".
> I couldn't find one so I wrote my own, in Python.
>
> Could I suggest you try a more informative Subject in the future.

What i want is a program that can show information about how long
ppp0 have been active, for the last week, month, year..
So that i can check my bills against that information..
And so that i can know how much the bills will end up.

I do not want a program that shows the current uptime on ppp0.'

For that i can check the ppp logs.