Re: how to enable MIT/SHM shared memory?

Joseph de los Santos posts:

> My question is.. how do I enable this MIT/SHM shared memory?

If you are using the latest kernel, version 2.3.51 or above; to enable
shm you have to add the line
none           /var/shm        shm     defaults                     0       0
in your /etc/fstab.  Do add this line towards the end 'coz /var has to get
mounted first and do create the mount point shm inside var.

ragOO, VU2RGU.
Keeping the Air-Waves FREE.....Amateur Radio
Keeping the W W W     FREE..Debian GNU/Linux