Re: how to enable MIT/SHM shared memory?

:: On Tue, 11 Apr 2000 16:31:15 PDT, "Joseph de los Santos" <jh0u@hotmail.com> said:

> hi,
> whenever I login to X windows I get a warning that either I am running
> enlightenment over a network connection (which I'm not) or an X server that
> does not support shared memory in my lmlib configuration. My question
> is..how do I enable this MIT/SHM shared memory?

I had the same problem when I upgraded my kernel from 2.3.47 to
2.3.99-pre3; it's probably something that I made when configuring
it... I just don't know exactly what it is. Then I went back to my old
kernel...

Anyway, I would also like to know exaclty what to do.

Thanks,
J.

--
Jeronimo Pellegrini
Institute of Computing - Unicamp - Brazil