Re: Porting YTalk to Windows

In article <[🔎] 009801bfa0e3$bfc8ee20$54f6fea9@s1g0c7> you write:
>-=-=-=-=-=-
>
>Hello
>
>I am interested in porting YTalk to Windows. This has probably been done
>before. Do you know where I can find information about this.

Hi, I'm the ytalk maintainer. Unfortunately I don't know of any efforts to
port it to windows, but I must admit that I haven't really looked. My
first (obvious) suggestion would be to talk to the upstream maintainer,
Roger Espel Llima <espel@llaic.u-clermont1.fr>. He's definitely
approachable...

--
Steve McIntyre, Cambridge, UK.                   stevem@chiark.greenend.org.uk