Re: raid patches for 2.2.14

For the latest linux raid patches and howto visit:

http://www.redhat.com/~mingo/

I just built a couple of raid 1 2.2.14 debian boxes. This is exceptional
code and is by far superior to the old way of doing raid. The raid
tools dangerous tar ball also contains the howto and information about
the linux-raid mailing list. The dangerous portion of the name means,
make sure you are not operating on mission critical data which you don't
have backed up or can afford to lose when configuring raid.

linux-raid@vger.rutgers.edu

and if you are interested in the archives check:

http://mail-archive.com/

brian

--
Brian Lavender