Re: OT: Video cards? Creating Athlon Debian box..

It's not Debian you are matching your card up to, it's xfree86. In fact,
you will want to upgrade xfree86 to 3.3.6, so it will support your card.

I just built a couple machines with Matrox G200 16 MB cards and they work
well. I am not a gamer, so I couldn't give you much info as far as the 3D
cards.

check http://www.xfree86.org/3.3.6/

for supported cards. Also, you can get the latest xfree86 deb packages
from the developer's site:

http://www.debian.org/~branden/

brian

--