RE: reselling and distributing

Dear Sir/Madam

Linux is free, almost every item of software is free.  There are no charges
for the operating system.

Licensing - you can not charge more than a nominal fee for a disk/cd/tape -
I don't think there has ever been a maximum price suggested, but if you're
charging more than twice the media cost for a CD full of stuff available
for no charge on the net - then something is awray.

Please don't send email messages ad-hock - its called spam, and gives you a
*very* bad name.

(cc'd to the list cos it might start a topic)