Re: Mounting root on a diskless using NFS

We had your problem with our diskless clients too.
This could be due to these ;

- We tried /remote/xw1, /remote/xw2 etc. to export but all were
denied. I don't know why when we changed /remote with /tftpboot all of our
problems were gone.

- For the client part also you have to compile a new kernel with enabling
NFS options.

tk.
------
(If these did not work, and you find the problem please mail me)