Re: installing two NIC's

i infact tried that and got after dmesg:

eepro100-drivers
eth0: Intel EtherExpress........yada.....yada          irq 9
receiver-blaha
General self test
Serial Sub-system test
Internel registers passed

then
tulip.c:  drivers
eth1: Lito-On    Mac ADress      irq 5
but no tests.................

when i run ifconfig

i don't get eth1, just lo and eth0

if the driver loaded, how do i update the ifconfig???????

> I found that the easiest thing was to run dmesg and see if the OS tried to
load the modules for the cards. You may have loaded both cards but you
haven't setup ifconfig for eth1.