Re: Mail: Netscape and double-trouble

Ross Boylan wrote:

> I'm using potato, and just discovered the first mail clients I tried (mutt
> and balsa) don't provide any filtering.  So I figured I'd try netscape's mail.
>
> My netscape (4.72) doesn't have any mail that I can see, and I couldn't
> find a package which seemed to include it.  What am I missing?
>
> <cut> <snip>

My guess would be communicator.

It appears that you only have netscape navigator installed. The communicator download
from the netscape site includes both the navigator (browser) and the communication
package (mail and newsgroups).  However;  since I've never tried to filter with it, I
have no idea how well it can.

John