Quake2 libs

Greetings,

First, thanks to the good folks that helped me get my Debian green card.

I'm in the process of moving a quake2 server over from a Red Hat machine to a Debian machine for the better of all humanity.

I realize that there are probably packages for this, but I don't need to run a client on the Debian machine, just the server and it's needed cfgs/libs/binaries, and I'd rather do it this way.

I'm creating an ISO to make this easier, but first I have moved everything over from Red Hat to Debian, and placed it in /usr/games/quake2. Everything is ready to go, except for the libs.

% ldd quake2
	libdl.so.1 => /lib/libdl.so.1 (0x4000a000)
	libm.so.5 => not found
	libc.so.5 => not found
	libc.so.5 => not found

I'm running Potato, and I want to make sure that I don't hose something because I'm still wet behind the ears. ;-)

I'm guessing the second two that were not found are libc5? OK to `apt-get install libc5' on Potato?

What is the libm.so.5? `apt-get install libm5' (If its even a package, I haven't checked)?

% locate libm

/lib/libm-2.1.3.so
/lib/libm.so.6
/usr/lib/libm.a
/usr/lib/libm.so
/usr/lib/libmcheck.a
/usr/lib/libmenu.a
/usr/lib/libmenu.so
/usr/lib/libmenu.so.3.4
/usr/lib/libmenu.so.4
/usr/lib/libmenu.so.4.2
/usr/lib/libmenu.so.5
/usr/lib/libmenu.so.5.0
^C

% locate libc

/usr/lib/libc.a
/usr/lib/libc.so
/usr/lib/libcrypt.a
/usr/lib/libcrypt.so
/usr/lib/libcrypto.so.0
/usr/lib/libcrypto.so.0.9.4
/usr/lib/libcurses.a
/usr/lib/libcurses.so
/usr/lib/libc_nonshared.a
^C

Admittedly, I have no idea what I'm doing, but that's never stopped me before.

Thanks,

Brian