Portable IDEs

I've been thinking about getting a cross platform IDEs for the development
of
a few projects.  And would like to get people opinions and recommendations
for various ones that are good to use.  I've know of Codewarrior and
Codemagic.  Does anyone have experience with these or any other that they
would like to comment on or recommend. The more the languages it works
with the merrier, but C and C++ are most important.

--
Philip Thiem /---/ ptt@umr.edu /---/
    Computer Science & Mathematics Undergraduate @ UM-Rolla