New zsh and compstyle

Hi,

I just upgraded zsh to zsh 3.1.6.pws20-1 today. After upgrade zsh complain
about compstyle which is not there any more. compinstall still put compstyle
in .zshrc.

I could uncomment the line but what is the diffrece between these two
versions.

Chanop

| Chanop Silpa-Anan                          <chanop@writeme.com>             |
| Australian National University                                              |
| got sparetime ?                                                             |
| http://kenji.anu.edu.au/                                                    |
|          Debian GNU/Linux           GPG key on request                      |