Re: apt-get

Hi Peter,

On Fri, 31 Mar 2000, Peter Palfrader wrote:
> Look into the popularity-contest package, it already collects some of that info.

I have taken a look at it, but the web site says that the info is for the
developers: "This information helps us make decisions such as which
packages should go on the first Debian CD. Also, we can improve future
versions of Debian so that the most popular packages are the ones which
are installed automatically for new users."

Oki