Re: mod_ssl help

In article <cistron.38E34349.58124D22@6tems.com>,
Jaume Teixi  <teixi@6tems.com> wrote:
>Once time I've the package mod_ssl and openssl, where can I find the
>step by step procedure for build ssl on my apache ?

Simply install the latest apache debian package and the latest
libapache-mod-ssl debian package (available from non-us.debian.org).

Detailed instructions are then in /usr/doc/libapache-mod-ssl/

Mike.
--
Windows never had any potential for soundness or beauty. If you decide to
build a motorcycle, and you start with a bathtub, no good will ever come of it.