apt-get stone

Hi,

I'm looking for a port forwarder for Debian Sparc. I have tried, but I
couldn't get stone. I could, but it was for Intel. There is ipportfw, but
I think my SunClassic would be too slow for recompiling the kernel (and
it's already running Squid). Makes me wonder, why on earth there are some
packages that are not available on Debian Sparc.

BTW, I'm connecting to the Internet via a dial-up line, and stone wouldn't
run if the connection is not up yet. If I use ipportfw, can ipportfw be
used for forwarding to outside hosts? As I understand it, ipportfw is
mainly to be used for forwarding ports from outside to inside ones (via a
gateway which is masqueraded).

Thanks in advance,
Oki