RE: yawmppp (not a debian package)

On 25-Mar-2000 Roy Pluschke wrote:
> Has anybody managed to get this working under Debian?? I have tried
> everything in the included faq but still no luck!

having not looked at it I can only offer some ideas.

Debian's ppp is called via pon and poff.  Other dists use ppp-on, pppon, and
various other names.  Perhaps it is calling the wrong script?  Otherwise use
one of the many packaged Debian ppp helpers.

Other option is to ask someone to package it for you or make it work and
package it yourself.