Horde/IMP problem with MySQL

Hello all!

I cant get Horde up an running. I installed with the command apt-get
install imp. And it installed everything beutifully. I was asked a lot of
questions via the debconf utility, I'm pretty sure a gave the right
values. However I get this error message when trying to connect to the
server:

Fatal error: Call to unsupported or undefined function mysql_pconnect() in
db_mysql.inc on line 73.

I suspect that there is something wrong with my files, as there probably
are no faulty binaries in the freshly installed .deb.
In the documentation there is mentioned that there could be problems with
using my_sql on Debian systems, because the maintainer use PostgresSQL
witch makes testing with My_SQL a bit harder.

Any ideas?

And while I'm on and asking is there a command to reconfigure whole
packages? (like apt-get reconfigure imp)

C U
/nisse