Is there a smart mirror?

I currently maintain a small debian mirror for a local computer user group.
I run mirror daily to keep up with the latest version of potato and
woody.   We have one problem, mirror is quite good at getting the newest
packages, but it keeps the old ones.  This is quite a problem if you are
working with limited disk space. So, what I am asking, is there a smart
mirror like program out there?

Thanks,

                -Matt-

 kopishke@midcoast.com  |                                     |
 http://www.ucook.com   |  	What Will be, Will be.	      |
 Web Guru, Perl jocky,  | 	     (Accept it)	      |
 Linux bum, etc...      |            W. Overlock	      |
 --Debian GNU/Linux--   |                                     |
     | Check out the Wizard of Oz @ www.waldotheatre.org |