Re: floppy doesn't work since upgrading to 2.2 [solved]

sorry to follow up my own post but i finally figured out what i'd changed
since this last worked.  i was incorrect it wasn't the 2.2 kernels, it was
that shortly after upgrading to 2.2 i added "floppy=thinkpad" to my
lilo.conf (cause i have a thinkpad).  i removed this and rebooted and it's
all working the way it should be.

that'll teach me for trying to fix a problem i hadn't had yet. <sigh>

adam.