Re: apt-get complaining about dependencies, and other upgrade issues

I've only once upgraded from hamm to slink and I haven't encountered any
problems with that upgrade... i fyou encounter any upgrades just post them
on this thread (or start another apt or dpkg thread because I read most of
them).

Ron