Re: problem with dpkg

Looks like some kind of perl module is missing, I ran dpkg -S Long.pm on
my system and it said it was in perl-5.005. I suggest you download this
package manually and install it manually with dpkg (dpkg -i <package>), if
that doesn't work, try the force options in dpkg to install perl-5.005 (eg
--force-depend-version, --force-conflicts) that should do the trick.

Ron