Re: Debian

> > And don't give me the 'it is the only really non-commercial version'
> > crap.
>
> What makes you think anyone intended to do so?  Remarks like that serve
> only to discourage useful answers.
Most Linux users I talked to on IRC are a bit principal (is that the right
english word for it?) and *will* give these answers. I assumed that on
mailingslists will be the same kind of people than on IRC. Maybe that wasn't
right to assume (is it?). I also have those principles and would've given
such an answer. You're right when I should have just another term than
'crap'. Sorry for that.

Bart