Re: Debian rocks

On Tue, Mar 21, 2000 at 11:19:28AM -0800, Bart Friederichs wrote:
<snipped>
> I have 8M, but the upper 4 are bad. I am just busy installing it now. I
> *know* it is the ram that does it ; ). Maybe I will get me more RAM, hope it
> is easy to get some 30pins SIMMs.....

Take a look at http://www.memoryx.com ... specifically
http://www.memoryx.net/30pinsimm.html
Listed there are 1meg, 4 meg, and 16meg SIMMs, with a variety of
the 1 meg and the 4 meg parts.
--
Mike Werner  KA8YSD           |  "Where do you want to go today?"
ICQ# 12934898                 |  "As far from Redmond as possible!"