Is it possible for finger to not show .forward?

Hello,
I finally got around to trying out exim's built-in sorting, and
it seems to be working great so far.

However, when I run finger against my username, it shows my
.forward file:

	Mail forwarded to # Exim filter

	if $h_X-Mailing-List: contains "ebian-"
	then save $home/Mail/debian-user
	finish
	endif

So far, I've only got the one rule, but as I add more of them,
I'd prefer this information not be made public.

Obviously, finger could be disabled, but I'd like to keep it
running on the internal network.

Is there a way to get finger to not show .forward?

TIA
--
David Karlin
dkarlin@coloradomtn.edu