I need XFree86 3.3.6 in .deb format

I have a S3 Trio3D/2X graphics card, and my release of X is 3.3.2 (enclosed with Debian 2.1 CD #1). This release doesn't work in hi-res modes with my graphics card (VGA mode in 16 colors is impossible!!). I have heard that XFree86 3.3.4 or higher supports the Trio3D/2X chipset. So, I went to the XFree86 web page, but XFree86 3.3.6 is only in .tgz format. If I install this, the installation will skip the Debian installation database!!
I need XFree86 3.3.6 in .deb format, or if possible, only the updated SVGA X server (with Trio3D/2X support) for X 3.3.2 in .deb format.
Another minor problem is that KDE 1.1 (enclosed with Debian CD #2), fails to execute some utilities, such as 'kdehelp'. My terminal shows a message saying that cannot load shared library 'libk?????' (I don't remember the full name, sorry).

Please, if possible, mail me at: ponghy@ono.es with your reply.

Thanks very much!!