mandb

I tried to update our manual data base using mandb on one of our machines.
I keep getting this error message:

Processing manual pages under /usr/man...
sh: error in loading shared libraries
: undefined symbol: rl_unbind_function_in_map

Anyone have an ideas which shared library is having the problem?

Thanks,

Ken Rea