Realplayer on Thinkpad 390E

Greetings all,
	I have a Thinkpad 390E running frozen and am having a problem with
my RealPlayer.  Sound works fine on my laptop.  I can play CDs, .wav
files, mp3s, etc.  However, I can't get sound to work correctly on my
RealPlayer.  Basically, the sound plays about three times faster than it
should be.  This problem happened on RealPlayer 5, G2 and now on version
7.  Is this a problem with my Thinkpad (esssolo sound card), or with
Realplayer?  Or maybe something else?

Any advice?
Thanks!
Bryan

Bryan K. Walton
Network Operations Center Analyst
Berbee
5520 Research Park Drive  Madison, Wisconsin 53711
walton@berbee.com
608.288.3000

Berbee...putting the E in business