Re: Fw: netscape

Nick Barron <nick@bidz.com> writes:

> well it seems that i already have xlib6g installed
> with /usr/x11r6/lib/libXt.so.6 & libXt.so.6.0
> do i need to move them to a different location?

Don't move anything, things should be able to locate each other
without moving (and if you do move it, other things will break).

What is LD_LIBRARY_PATH set to? (echo $LD_LIBRARY_PATH)
Or is that variable a Solaris thing? (I'm not in front of my Debain at
the moment.)

I don't know but maybe Netscape needs the xlib6g from old-libs?

(Please don't cc me replys.)

/Jonas, who doesn't have Netscape on his Debian system
--
( GnuPG/PGP key @ www.dtek.chalmers.se/~d4jonas/    !    Wei Wu Wei    )
( U2MoL, Roleplaying, LaTeX, Emacs/Gnus, etc.       ! To Do Without Do )