Re: Is the following part of /etc/security/access.conf?
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: Re: Is the following part of /etc/security/access.conf?
- From: Lehel Bernadt <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Sun, 19 Mar 2000 11:58:15 +0200
- Message-id: <00031912032200.01169@jungle>
- In-reply-to: <E12WUtO-0000Al-00@rakefet>
- References: <E12WUtO-0000Al-00@rakefet>
On Sun, 19 Mar 2000, Shaul Karl wrote:
> I have managed to mv files that I did not meant to. Can someone tell me if the
> following is part of /etc/security/access.conf?
> [03:49:10 /tmp]$ cat /etc/security/access.conf
> auth required pam_unix_auth.so
> account required pam_unix_acct.so
> password required pam_unix_passwd.so
> session required pam_unix_session.so
> [03:50:18 /tmp]$
> Shaul Karl email@example.com
> An elephant is a mouse with an operating system.
This is definetly not /etc/security/access.conf.
It's a PAM access file (probably /etc/pam.d/other).