xfmail fatal error

I want to try out xfmail on my mixed slink/potato system.  Apt-get
installed it without any problems but running it results in:
$xfmail
XFMail 1.4.4 - X11 e-mail client for Linux
(C) 1995-1998 Gennady B. Sorokopud
Compiled at Wed Dec  8 14:13:45 CET 1999 by fh@pumuckl
XFMail comes with ABSOLUTELY NO WARRANTY; for details see the
file Copyright included in the distribution or press the Help button
@?¬#@lÇÿ¿H4
Autosaving...
@?¬#@lÇÿ¿H4

The application crashed due to fatal error
All unfinished messages were saved
x ?©,@/: Report the bug with all the relevant information
using the "Bug report" facility
Aborted

Now I have two questions:

1. What is the "Bug report facility"?
2. Is there anyone who does know the cause of this problem?

Regards.

Johann
--
Johann Spies,Windsorlaan 19, Pietermaritzburg, 3201, South Africa
Tel/Faks 033-346-1310 Sel/Cell 082-255-2388