Re: Procmailrc ?
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: Procmailrc ?
- From: David Kanter <email@example.com>
- Date: Sat, 18 Mar 2000 08:26:30 -0600
- Message-id: <20000318082630.A69983@localhost.localdomain>
- In-reply-to: <20000318161351.A19958@Vishnu>; from firstname.lastname@example.org on Sat, Mar 18, 2000 at 04:17:56PM -0600
- References: <20000318161351.A19958@Vishnu>
I happened to see this in the www.procmail.org mailing list archives
yesterday. Sorry I don't know the answer off the top of my head, but it's
On Sat, Mar 18, 2000 at 04:17:56PM -0600, Lance Hoffmeyer wrote:
> I keep getting a "Suspecious rc file /home/lance/.procmailrc" "Coundn't
> read rc file" when I fetchmail -m 'procmail' and get mail from my ISP.
---end quoted text---