Re: How to set up printing in Netscape

kmself@ix.netcom.com wrote:

> Well, FWIW, have you worked out your printing problem?  What are
> you printing to in Netscape -- what's the command you're using?  Any
> error messages?  Anything turn up in your print queue (lpq)?

No. I can print from the command line (using "lp foo"), but not from Netscape or Abiword.
When I click on File/Print within Netscape, the printer dialog box pops up, and the "Print
to" option is set to "Printer", and the "Print Command" is set to "lpr".

As soon as I click on the "Print" button, I switch to a terminal window and do an "lpq",
which reports that there are "no printable jobs in queue".

<snip>