Re: Midnight Commander without mouse?

No, I mean how do I INSTALL mc without a mouse?  libgpmg is a required
package for mc, and if it is not present dpkg complains and won't install
mc.  Since mc operates perfectly well without a mouse I can't imagine
why this is so, but there it is.  I guess I could go ahead and install
libgpmg even though there physically is no mouse present, but won't
that create problems for libgpmg setup?

How can I force install and config of mc without a mouse?