Re: Free Internet connection

In article <[🔎] 38D185E9.2E8EB9E3@worldnet.att.net> you wrote:
> Does anybody know how to connect to the free ISP-s from Debian boxes? I
> want to drop my AT&T account, but I am not sure that it will work, since
> most of the free ISP say in their requirements windows. I have been
> considering BlueLight (yahoo). Any ideas?

freewwweb is linux-friendly.  No advertising bars onscreen.  Only
catch is they ask you to use their page as your Netscape startup.
Oh, and you've got to use the account more than 8hrs/month or something.

The minumum use thing is going to get me killed.  I've got the
account to back up cable because it's been so flakey but I haven't
had to use it much.

  http://www.teledyn.com/products/FreeWWW/