XEmacs use 'Alt' as 'Meta'

Hello,
	I feel like this should be a simple thing to do, but I haven't
been able to figure it out so far. I want XEmacs to my Left Alt key as
the Meta key. It works like that when I am running XEmacs from the
console. However, if I run XEmacs from XWindows ESC is my meta key and
Left-Alt is not recognized by XEmacs. What do I need to change to have
XEmacs in XWindows use Left-Alt as the Meta key?

later,
joseph
--
the "LaterDude"
ICQ: 52640402

All opinions expressed are my own and not necessarily those of
my employer unless otherwise noted.