Re: Installation Trouble

On Wed, Mar 15, 2000 at 11:26:10PM -0600, ktb wrote:
> The Linux and DOS partitioning programs don't work for the "other side."  At
> least it didn't work for me.  If you want to install DOS use fdisk from DOS.

I've had some success using Linux cfdisk to make WinDOS partitions. The
only issue you have to watch for is that WinDOS doesn't know what to do
with multiple primary FAT partitions: if you make more than one, the
extras have to be logical.

DOS fdisk is horrible for anything but DOS. And even then...

--
  finger for GPG public key.