Re: Fetchmail, sendmail... let's do a thread about mail!

I try to use fetchmail to get the mail from several accounts, some have to
go to specified users, and from one mailbox, everything has to go to all
the users. The others on the network don't know how to use linux so they
have to use outlook (aagggghhhh) to get the mail from the server.